Created by Raven Software, Marvel : Ultimate Alliance lets you control the biggest, most powerful Super Hero alliance the world has ever known. Choose from heroes like Spider-Man, Wolverine, Blade and Elektra, to form and customize a four-member strike force.
Release Date: 24th October 2006
Available on: Gameboy Advance, PSP, PS2, Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, Windows
Play the Game
- Experience the full scale of the Marvel universe - A combined cast of over 140 characters -- choose from 20 playable Marvel Super Heroes, unlocking more as you progress
- Universal team Upgrade system - Balance your heroes' powers, or customize each member to maximize their effectiveness
- Outfit your heroes with power-boosting equipment, create a team name, team icon and team vehicle; establish your team's reputation as the story progresses
- Change the course of the game - The missions you accept, the objectives completed, and how you interact with other characters throughout the game will have a direct impact on the storyline
- No-holds-barred combat - Fight while you're airborne, submerged underwater, even out in space! Multiple combat tactics and accessories available - grappling, charge attacks and a destructible environment, where lampposts and chairs become dangerous weapons
Play the Game
Marvel Ultimate Alliance is developed by Raven Software.